Monday, January 25, 2010

Elluminate Live is Awesome

Sorry it took so long for me to put my blog up I just lost track of time checking my ess readers. That presentation on Wednesday by Alec was amazing.

Elluminate Live is an awesome tool that could be used in so many benificial ways. I was in Distance Education my first year of University and the technology has improved so much since than. Being able to show youtube videos during the presentation was really impressive espcially the one with the bubbles, that was awesome!

This type of technology would be awesome in northern communities where there resources could be limited, they could offer more classess through this approach and students would benifit from this greatly. It is a great way for different communities and schools to link up with one another and share their ideas.
This type of technology is so useful in the classroom and I could see myself using this to connect with classrooms across the globe sharing ideas with one another.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree that Elluminate Live is a great tool. This would be a great asset to many rural and northern community schools. Not only could you use it for teaching in distance education, you could conduct staff meetings online as well. Which would be perfect for people who live farther away from the school...why drive that distance when you could just go online?! I also agree that it is yet another awesome way to connect with colleagues in other schools, divisions, or countries. You could be utilizing so many resources from a wide variety of perspectives.

    ReplyDelete